It always amazes me how we really don't think about what meeting a new person might mean to us 10 years down the road. People come and go in our lives and we maybe think of them now and again and then there are those ones, that no matter how long we go without talking or seeing each other the friendship never changes.
There are people from high school that I am still friends with and some I am still close with. I am however amazed that some of the friends I have made as an adult are the type of friend where you may only get to see each other every 10 years but when it happens you realize that the friendship is just the same as it always has been.
I Love my friends that are here in the area and that I get to see all the time, these are the ones that are always there for me. I am so thank full for these friendships, however I also have friends that fit into this other place, maybe they are the one who I call when I need to relieve stress and I know they will listen and have no connection to my everyday life, or maybe they are the friend I call when I want to hear all about kids and life as a mom, and sometimes I am the one they call when they just need to talk. No matter what the reason for the communication we all have those friends who we would just love to get to see again.
On Saturday I am taking a road trip. This is an adventure for me a time to pray and think but also to reconnect with many friends who I have not seen in way to long, I also will have an opportunity to have some amazing spiritual fellowship along the way. i can't wait to meet their children and see them in person though i feel like I know them also to have a chance to rejuvenate.
I feel like these past few years have been full of some really hard hits and big losses, I have struggled to find a new identity in myself and to focus on the positive instead of the negative. I am always looking back at who I was an d what I could do and now I get lost in what I can't do and I really am not sure how to move forward.
I feel blessed to know that I have family and friends that I can call and say hey can I come stay for a few days and to also know that I have family and friends back at home who are helping me out so that a trip like this is possible.
If you are my friend thank You. Thank You for always supporting me even if I might be losing it. Thank you for helping me with Laurie so that I don't loose it, Thank You for being there to listen and to let me cry on your shoulders, weather I see you every day or once a decade thank You for always being there for me. I Love You all!!!!!
And to all of you who i am going to get to see on this adventure I can't wait it has been way too long!!!
There are people from high school that I am still friends with and some I am still close with. I am however amazed that some of the friends I have made as an adult are the type of friend where you may only get to see each other every 10 years but when it happens you realize that the friendship is just the same as it always has been.
I Love my friends that are here in the area and that I get to see all the time, these are the ones that are always there for me. I am so thank full for these friendships, however I also have friends that fit into this other place, maybe they are the one who I call when I need to relieve stress and I know they will listen and have no connection to my everyday life, or maybe they are the friend I call when I want to hear all about kids and life as a mom, and sometimes I am the one they call when they just need to talk. No matter what the reason for the communication we all have those friends who we would just love to get to see again.
On Saturday I am taking a road trip. This is an adventure for me a time to pray and think but also to reconnect with many friends who I have not seen in way to long, I also will have an opportunity to have some amazing spiritual fellowship along the way. i can't wait to meet their children and see them in person though i feel like I know them also to have a chance to rejuvenate.
I feel like these past few years have been full of some really hard hits and big losses, I have struggled to find a new identity in myself and to focus on the positive instead of the negative. I am always looking back at who I was an d what I could do and now I get lost in what I can't do and I really am not sure how to move forward.
I feel blessed to know that I have family and friends that I can call and say hey can I come stay for a few days and to also know that I have family and friends back at home who are helping me out so that a trip like this is possible.
If you are my friend thank You. Thank You for always supporting me even if I might be losing it. Thank you for helping me with Laurie so that I don't loose it, Thank You for being there to listen and to let me cry on your shoulders, weather I see you every day or once a decade thank You for always being there for me. I Love You all!!!!!
And to all of you who i am going to get to see on this adventure I can't wait it has been way too long!!!
Comments
Post a Comment