Sweet fragrant air


In two days I will be sitting by the ocean in Kona Hawaii hopefully completely relaxed and peaceful, I can smell the sweetnes of the air and I can feel the warm breeze on my skin.
I feel like this could not come at a better time life has been a crazy roller coaster of emotions, I am so ready to run and hide for a week. I fell in Love with the Big Island four years ago when I was there, It is such a calm peaceful Island.
In December before I knew that I had to have my Shoulder Replaced again I had already started planning this trip. I originally thought it would be a chance for me to celebrate being more than a year out from my surgery, but after I found out that I had to go through surgery again this trip became my focus point. It became what I was pushing myself towards. I knew that surgery is very hard on me, as my mom says she is going to be out of the country next time I have to have anything done, I don't know why maybe it is the week s of being terribly ill or maybe it is the inability to take pain meds but she says she doesn't every want to have to go through it with me again, (though I know that she would be there for me).
So even with guilt that I feel for taking this trip I know that God placed all the pieces for me to go and specifically during this hard time. There are many unknowns in my life and I know that God knew that I would need to be able to get away and to relax away from all of the stresses of life.
I can't thank my parents enough for helping me to be able to take this trip and for always being willing to share with your kids.

Comments

Post a Comment