Today is a day of fear. I am not sure why but I just worry that I will never be enough. I have big dreams but I fear that I can't get there. I am going through so much and every time I think that I am going to move forward I take ten step back.
I know that the Lord said he would never give us more than He can handle, the statement that says " We never cry out to God and get a returned check stamped insufficient grace" I need to always remember no matter how low we feel He is there.
So how do get back to the top, It is a one step in-front of the other plan, today is a new day a new chance for me to be the very best I can. I am good enough and no matter how much self doubt I may have I can to it.
I sometimes think that it is not fair and why do I always get the short end of the stick. I guess I should be flattered that I seem to be climbing a never ending hill because as long as I can climb I cam move forward. I will continue to trust God to lead and I will do my very best to follow, but I can't promise perfection I will never be perfect I can only do my very best.
I know that the Lord said he would never give us more than He can handle, the statement that says " We never cry out to God and get a returned check stamped insufficient grace" I need to always remember no matter how low we feel He is there.
So how do get back to the top, It is a one step in-front of the other plan, today is a new day a new chance for me to be the very best I can. I am good enough and no matter how much self doubt I may have I can to it.
I sometimes think that it is not fair and why do I always get the short end of the stick. I guess I should be flattered that I seem to be climbing a never ending hill because as long as I can climb I cam move forward. I will continue to trust God to lead and I will do my very best to follow, but I can't promise perfection I will never be perfect I can only do my very best.
Comments
Post a Comment