For all of my adult life I have dreamed of the day a Man would chose me and he would not hide his feelings for me in any way, shape or form.
For the past nine years I had a guy who loved to be with me but would not declare his love for me. Earlier this year I knew God was leading me to move forward in a new direction. and several months ago God brought an amazing Man named Todd into my life. He is constantly declaring his love for me, and telling me how much he loves me and that I am beautiful. And Friday he declared his love for me to my parents without any hesitation. He told my Mom and Dad that he wants to be with me for the rest of my life.
Todd has shown me what being loved means. He loves me enough to share his deepest heart with me. and I am looking forward to starting my life with Him.
Being with Todd does not come without some sadness, but as the scriptures say that we will leave our mothers and fathers and cleave to our husband. So I will be leaving my family in order to start a new life with Todd. I will miss my family dearly as I Cherish every moment I spend with them. It will be hard to not be able to pick up the phone three times a day and call my mom.
but my heart is so full, I am looking forward to the day I get to call myself Todd's wife and we start out new life together. I know that most little girls dreams are not to live in a jungle house with only solar power and without all the comforts of her life her. But it is truly my dream, I have always planned on living oversees and serving the Lord. I always thought that I would have to do it by myself, and now I get my dream of living and serving the lord where he has called me and I get my dream of a family also.
So after the wedding We will be heading to Ecuador, where Todd owns a Fruit and Nut farm and that will become my dream home. I am sure that I will miss my life here but I can not wait to start my new life with my future Husband.
For the past nine years I had a guy who loved to be with me but would not declare his love for me. Earlier this year I knew God was leading me to move forward in a new direction. and several months ago God brought an amazing Man named Todd into my life. He is constantly declaring his love for me, and telling me how much he loves me and that I am beautiful. And Friday he declared his love for me to my parents without any hesitation. He told my Mom and Dad that he wants to be with me for the rest of my life.
Todd has shown me what being loved means. He loves me enough to share his deepest heart with me. and I am looking forward to starting my life with Him.
Being with Todd does not come without some sadness, but as the scriptures say that we will leave our mothers and fathers and cleave to our husband. So I will be leaving my family in order to start a new life with Todd. I will miss my family dearly as I Cherish every moment I spend with them. It will be hard to not be able to pick up the phone three times a day and call my mom.
but my heart is so full, I am looking forward to the day I get to call myself Todd's wife and we start out new life together. I know that most little girls dreams are not to live in a jungle house with only solar power and without all the comforts of her life her. But it is truly my dream, I have always planned on living oversees and serving the Lord. I always thought that I would have to do it by myself, and now I get my dream of living and serving the lord where he has called me and I get my dream of a family also.
So after the wedding We will be heading to Ecuador, where Todd owns a Fruit and Nut farm and that will become my dream home. I am sure that I will miss my life here but I can not wait to start my new life with my future Husband.
Comments
Post a Comment