This morning I made breakfast and we had just sat down to eat when we got a call from our neighbors asking us if we wanted to go to another friends place about an hour away even though our property practically meets. Buy to get there you have to go way around on a very bumpy gravel road. Usually we would probably not go because it meant being ready and at the road in 1 hour. But today we said yes.
I started putting important things in the locked rooms, grabbed a few thing for the river and off we went.
When we got the road our neighbors picked us up in their truck which alread had about 15 people in it so we piled in and off we went. We got there and it was beautiful not as sunny as yesterday but very nice. Some people started cooking lunch which ended up being very nice, and all the kids went to the river.
Todd and I took the kids down and had a wonderful playing in the river and just being away.
It's hard to break away from routine and so much to do but today was so needed.
I started putting important things in the locked rooms, grabbed a few thing for the river and off we went.
When we got the road our neighbors picked us up in their truck which alread had about 15 people in it so we piled in and off we went. We got there and it was beautiful not as sunny as yesterday but very nice. Some people started cooking lunch which ended up being very nice, and all the kids went to the river.
Todd and I took the kids down and had a wonderful playing in the river and just being away.
It's hard to break away from routine and so much to do but today was so needed.
Comments
Post a Comment