Woo Hoo One year down

What a Year!!! Wednesday is one year since me shoulder replacement and what a year it has been. We have spent a total of 14 days in hospitals and have had three surgeries between Laurie and myself. We have done some traveling both for fun and not so fun. Hawaii was pure fun. I can't wait to go back, as i sit here freezing watching the snow fall I dream of getting to go back. Oh someday. Last week I was in Washington DC for some medical testing, that was the not so much fun part of the trip. but I was able to see a little of the sights, even with sending two days in the hospital that was not planned. As I reach this milestone, one that I have not reached with my previous shoulder replacement, I am full of excitement and joy. I feel as though I can really start to move forward. School will be starting and I am excited for what the future holds. So be displaced from life for the past four years had made me think a lot about what I want to be when I grow up, not something I would be thinking about at this point in my life but I am getting excited about what the future holds. So here's to a year, the first big milestone in the path to my future. There will always be the unknowns and hurdles that I will have to jump. But if we do not look forward we are unable to move forward. So what are my goals for this year? 1. continue to get healthy 2. work towards my goals of finishing school and restarting my life. 3. Spend more time with those who are important to me. 4. Focus on ministry. Here is to another Year. ready or no here I come

Comments

Post a Comment