New Direction

Sometimes when we are following directions and driving down a road you might come to a intersection, it may not be clear as to which way to go. That is where I feel I am right now in life, I have spent the last three year surviving, I never thought that an injury could change things so much.
I feel like I am now on the other side, yes I am still in allot of pain and yes I can still only lift one pound but I am on the downhill side and each day I feel like I need to figure out where I am going. I have school available to me and I have taken a few classes but I am not excited about it. I am just not sure what path I should take. I am sure you have all been there at one time or another.
I look at kids that I babysat who have finished college and now have families of their own and I feel like my life has stopped, somewhere I have lost allot of who I was. I know that some of it will come back as I get further though recovery, but there will always be a fear that I didn't have before. I look at the bike and I think I would love to ride but what if I fell and so many other normal daily activities that I just can't do and I feel lost.
I have faith I know the the Lord is in control and all thing will work out but there is definitely fear in the process.

Comments