Have you ever been in a place in life where you feel like you are running and running but never getting anywhere? I defiantly have, I feel like I am there now I just keep trying to reach a goal so I pushing and pushing but making no Progress. I have all of these thoughts of where I would like to get to, i keep having to put School on hold and life in general because I continue to have to keep doing the same things over and over.
Getting out of the wheel, today this seems like an impossible feat but I am going to continue to look for the right time to make my exit. I know that this is strange analogy but it is how I am feeling. So here I go I know that right now I have to continue on the course that I am on. I also know that I have to trust that the choices are the right ones, I also know that I can not continue to question past decision of wonder why, but rather pick my head up and push forward.
I have many plans and I know that God has his plans and no matter what mine might be I have to listen to his first and foremost. So I am going to run till my legs give out even if I am in the hamster wheel, because if I continue to run there will come a day when I get out of the wheel and I get to run forward.
I am looking forward to the time when I am "free" but until that day I choose to keep running.
I appreciate all the encouragement that so many have given me this week and I know that I have such amazing support and that you will all be there for me through the hard time and we will party in the good times
Getting out of the wheel, today this seems like an impossible feat but I am going to continue to look for the right time to make my exit. I know that this is strange analogy but it is how I am feeling. So here I go I know that right now I have to continue on the course that I am on. I also know that I have to trust that the choices are the right ones, I also know that I can not continue to question past decision of wonder why, but rather pick my head up and push forward.
I have many plans and I know that God has his plans and no matter what mine might be I have to listen to his first and foremost. So I am going to run till my legs give out even if I am in the hamster wheel, because if I continue to run there will come a day when I get out of the wheel and I get to run forward.
I am looking forward to the time when I am "free" but until that day I choose to keep running.
I appreciate all the encouragement that so many have given me this week and I know that I have such amazing support and that you will all be there for me through the hard time and we will party in the good times
Comments
Post a Comment