Moving Forward

We make a choice every morning when we get up we either choose to be stuck in what the prior day has dealt us or we choose to push forward, so I choose to move forward. I am just like anyone else and I sometimes find it hard to get out of my own head and buck up and trudge on but this year has been one of the worst years of my life, there have been times that I didn't want to answer the phone because I just didn't think I could deal with another hit, truthfully it does not seem to be ending allot better than it started but instead of wallowing I am moving forward.
Four Years ago I felt like I had a great handle on life it wasn't everything I had dreamed but it was pretty comfortable and then it seemed to start to crumble, I believe I needed to remember to put full faith in the Lord and listen to what he was trying to tell me, I must have a hard head because three surgeries later I am still not sure what he has for me but I know I need to be listening.
So tonight even knowing that I still have to have another major surgery I am moving Forward I feel that God has placed desires on my heart and I need to listen to what He has for me.
I won't be able to make everything happen right away but I am not going to just sit and wait for the timing to be perfect because I don't think that is going to happen, so I am going to put all of my fears and self doubt aside and I jumping in feet first. There are many things swirling around in my head and yes I am going to have to go through the step of Surgery in January, but I am determined to make the very most of the next year which sadly again will include much physical therapy :( but 2011 is going to be a year of healing and change and I can't wait to see exactly where God leads me.

Comments

Post a Comment