I can't believe that it is only nine days till I have another Shoulder surgery, I don;t think I will ever be ready mentally for Surgery but this is going to be another hard one. I know that I will be able to push through and that I have a great support team, but it so hard for me to even imagine having to go through it again.
I have been going over and over in my head, ways to get out of this one and I have pushed through the pain for almost a year since my last surgery. I am praying that this time may be a little easier on my system and that I might make a more complete recovery this time.
I just ask that you might all join me in praying that I might be able to be strong through this.
I have been going over and over in my head, ways to get out of this one and I have pushed through the pain for almost a year since my last surgery. I am praying that this time may be a little easier on my system and that I might make a more complete recovery this time.
I just ask that you might all join me in praying that I might be able to be strong through this.
I'm praying for you Ang. I find it hard to believe that you are going through this again, but know you will be victorious, what ever the results may be.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Angie - I miss you. How about another trip out when you are able and LONGER this time! I will be praying for your shoulder, the surgery, healing and for joy. love Robin
ReplyDelete