I am always trying to listen for God in every area of life, and I don not always get what he is trying to tell me. It takes allot for me to get what he is trying to say and I am not sure that I will ever will.
I have been wondering for several months why I had to go through this surgery again and why it did not work, I have gone through all types of emotions dealing with this. I also know that God has promised to never give us more that we can handle and that He will care us when we can't carry ourselves.
I am so thankful that I have something to believe in and a faith to carry me through. I can not imaging have to go through life without my faith in God and that No matter what He will always be there for me. I have fear, and physical pain, I am scarred that tomorrow will bring more pain and sorrow. I also know that I can not live in fear I have to live in faith. I have to have faith that even when I can't carry myself He will carry me through.
This journey I am on is not nearly over, I have so much life to live. I also have to remember to take this phase one day at a time and trust God fully.
I have been wondering for several months why I had to go through this surgery again and why it did not work, I have gone through all types of emotions dealing with this. I also know that God has promised to never give us more that we can handle and that He will care us when we can't carry ourselves.
I am so thankful that I have something to believe in and a faith to carry me through. I can not imaging have to go through life without my faith in God and that No matter what He will always be there for me. I have fear, and physical pain, I am scarred that tomorrow will bring more pain and sorrow. I also know that I can not live in fear I have to live in faith. I have to have faith that even when I can't carry myself He will carry me through.
This journey I am on is not nearly over, I have so much life to live. I also have to remember to take this phase one day at a time and trust God fully.
Comments
Post a Comment