Well I am now three weeks out from my surgery and there has been allot of ups and downs along the way. As I have stated before I don't deal well with surgery, and this one was no different, I had a full blown anxiety attack going into surgery causing extremely high blood pressure. I then came out of surgery and was not dealing well with the pain. Let just say the first 48 hour were very hard on me and I really questioned weather or not I had made the right decision to have this surgery.
I was released to come home from the hospital on day 4 and I was still having allot of pain. It is times like that when I really wish I could just take pain meds and not have all the awful side effects. I believe that I am so thankful to have parent that can still take care of me when I need them to.
So now I am three weeks out and doing a little better, I still have allot of pain at times and I am trying to find that fine line between starting to do some things and overdoing it. When you are used to going at 150% it is hard to drop to 0-10%.
Over the past few weeks I have been depressed, board, and annoyed that I can't just get up and go. I have been trying to look to the Lord during these times of struggles.
I have been having to deal with allot of fear. I am really afraid that this one will not work also, I know that I have to trust that God is in control and I have to find the positives in this situation. I am learning to have faith even when my human nature just want to fear the worst. I will trust in Lord and look to Him in all situations.
I was released to come home from the hospital on day 4 and I was still having allot of pain. It is times like that when I really wish I could just take pain meds and not have all the awful side effects. I believe that I am so thankful to have parent that can still take care of me when I need them to.
So now I am three weeks out and doing a little better, I still have allot of pain at times and I am trying to find that fine line between starting to do some things and overdoing it. When you are used to going at 150% it is hard to drop to 0-10%.
Over the past few weeks I have been depressed, board, and annoyed that I can't just get up and go. I have been trying to look to the Lord during these times of struggles.
I have been having to deal with allot of fear. I am really afraid that this one will not work also, I know that I have to trust that God is in control and I have to find the positives in this situation. I am learning to have faith even when my human nature just want to fear the worst. I will trust in Lord and look to Him in all situations.
Comments
Post a Comment