Strenght in Faith

Each time there is a major catastrophe in the world people turn to their faith, we see it every day where a person may never acknowledge their faith until a hard time hits then you find them praying or asking for prayers.
Why is it that we wait for the trials to turn to our faith. We should be living in our faith on a daily basis. I can not imagine going through life with out knowing that I have faith. Faith that someone bigger is there for me is the only thing that keeps me going at times.
Now my faith is in Jesus I believe that He is the only way to heaven and that through my faith and belief in Him I have eternal life.
I keep looking at all the things that I have felt rocked my life in one way or another, and I think back to the way I was able to get through those time and each time it was my faith in the Lord that helped me through. I know that if life is hard I can go to Him and He will be my strength. I also know that He provides others to come along side of me and remind me of my faith.
He promises to never leave you or forsake you also He promises never to give you more that you can handle. It is these promises that carry you when you can not find the Strength to walk.
There are going to be times in life that rocks you even to the core of your being. It may be the loss of a loved one or the diagnosis of a scary disease. It may be the loss of a job or the the ability to provide for your life. It is during these times that God always will be there. He does not pick or choose which day he is going to be on Angie duty. He is always there! I don't have to go to someone and tell them my prayers so they can ask them in my name rather He is there always.
He doesn't roll His eyes when we ask the silly little things and He does not tell us He is busy ever.
I once was told a saying."You Never cry out to God and get it back stamped insufficient grace". I believe that is what gives me the most strength in everyday life but also in the big times.
I have been through lots lately and yet I look around and see what so many others are going through and it make my stuff seem so small. I know that God is in control and is there for me and I do not ever have to fear because of that.

Comments