On Easter Sunday 48 years ago My Dad's parents hosted a breakfast for the youth group kids, my Dad was the president of the youth group and my mom was a 15 year old youth group kid. This breakfast was the first time that my parents had met and as they tell it it was love at first sight.
I look at my life and my family and I see such an amazing legacy. My parents have been married for almost 46 years, they have raised five kids and buried one. I am proud to be a daughter of Gary and Patricia, I am blessed to have fifteen nieces and nephews. I could not imagine being part of any other family.
I believe that one of the greatest things my parents taught me is to always reach above, never let anyone tell you that you are not good enough and I know that when things seem to be at rock bottom My parents and family will always be there for me.
These are a few pictures of my mom and dad and of my youngest twelve nieces and nephews
Comments
Post a Comment