Puzzle Pieces

I have posted before about my personality and how I let myself get all worked up over fear, every time I face something that causes me to fear I try to tell myself not to worry, I pray and ask God to help me not to worry and yet I keep stressing over the things which I can not control.
When I was in college I shared at woman's retreat and the title of my talk was God puzzle pieces. I was laying in bed today fighting another migraine, thinking about the Dr's appointment that I have this week and finding myself stressing out, then I remembered if you keep taking the pieces I can not complete the puzzle.
So to make sense of my babbling, The gist of this talk was each area of our lives could be considered to be a piece of a puzzle, so thinking of our lives in that way even the smallest this are needed to complete it. So my thought is if we are to give God our lives then we are to give Him every piece, even the smallest ones, but it doesn't stop there we have to be able to leave them there and not take them back, God is going to take good care of your puzzle but He CAN NOT complete it unless we give it to HIM.
So every time I start to worry this week I am going to attempt to remember to just give that piece back to Him because I can do nothing with it and He knows what He is doing.

Comments