So many times in our lives we come to a spot where we are given news. Sometimes the news is good and sometimes it is bad and sometimes you don't know what it is and you just sit numb. I have felt this a few times in my life and I really thought hat having to have my shoulder replaced twice was enough for a 34 year old, but today I sat in a Dr's office and He told me that from a clinical standpoint it very likely that I have Adrenal Tumor. He then continued to tell me how rare these are and that we would do more testing.
I have known for about six weeks that there was a possibility but I guess I really thought that it wasn't real and that it was all in my head. But now I am numb, I do not know what to think, There is a part of me where I just want to go in a corner and cry and then there is a part of me that knows it will all be ok.
I keep thinking of my faith and how I know in my mind that God is in full control and I can't help but think about how we even have found this. Before my surgery in January I kept feeling like there must be something that God needed to show me, then I went in for surgery and I was so afraid and there were complications, but without those complications this may have never been found. I can't help but think that this is what God needed to show me. I am also thankful for a surgeon that payed enough attention to see the issues.
So now what I guess my next step has to be faith. I have to really put my faith in God and know that no matter what happens. I do not know what tomorrow bring and I am sure I will have days that I cry and days that I am strong but I also know that He is always there for me and I will get through this too.
So where am I at? they ran more blood work today and this should give us a better clinical diagnosis when these test come back we will decide what the next step will be, It will be either a PET scan or a CT and maybe both, this would be the only way to show where the issue is.
I have known for about six weeks that there was a possibility but I guess I really thought that it wasn't real and that it was all in my head. But now I am numb, I do not know what to think, There is a part of me where I just want to go in a corner and cry and then there is a part of me that knows it will all be ok.
I keep thinking of my faith and how I know in my mind that God is in full control and I can't help but think about how we even have found this. Before my surgery in January I kept feeling like there must be something that God needed to show me, then I went in for surgery and I was so afraid and there were complications, but without those complications this may have never been found. I can't help but think that this is what God needed to show me. I am also thankful for a surgeon that payed enough attention to see the issues.
So now what I guess my next step has to be faith. I have to really put my faith in God and know that no matter what happens. I do not know what tomorrow bring and I am sure I will have days that I cry and days that I am strong but I also know that He is always there for me and I will get through this too.
So where am I at? they ran more blood work today and this should give us a better clinical diagnosis when these test come back we will decide what the next step will be, It will be either a PET scan or a CT and maybe both, this would be the only way to show where the issue is.
Comments
Post a Comment