My Crazy Day

So as many know, I have been waiting for the test results to see if we can figure out what is wrong with me. Now if you ask any of my family members they would tell you that I finally have lost it I am sure. But actually what is going on is kinda scary, so today I went to the Hospital ran some more test then went to my Uncles funeral, while I was at the funeral my Dr called with some of the test results. She said there are some things we can rule out and yet there are some major things we are still looking at. She also said that they had some concerns about my renal artery and that she would like me to have a renal ultrasound.
So I left it at that and went on with my day and headed south to the hotel that I had booked for tonight. I was almost here when I got a call from the Hospital and they asked if I could go right then to have the test as my Dr did not want to wait till I got home from Hawaii. So I turned around and headed back to the Hospital.
They did a renal ultrasound and we are not sure what is causing the abnormal test results for my kidneys because the blood flow is good and they both looked to be working well. So I guess it is back to the plan of having a CT and or a PET scan when I come home.
After the test I then returned to Tukwilla and came to the hotel where I was greeted with a nice glass of wine and dinner for free, now I am off to bet and am praying I do not wake up with a migraine in the morning. Can't wait to be in Hawaii tomorrow

Comments