So many times in life we hold onto what is safe and comfortable. Stepping out and reaching for something new is scary and hard but faith will lead if we let it.
I have come to a place in life where I feel I need to make some changes and I need to move forward looking towards new adventures and being will to see the big picture.
I don't like change it is way easier than to stay in the comfort of where we are than to look and to push forward.
So today I am pushing forward, I am not afraid of the what might be. and I am willing to be excited to jump with both feet so that I can experience all that God has for me.
I know that it is not easy to jump it is easier to stay on the shore but God asked his disciples to trust and to walk on the water to keep their eyes on Him. I have to have faith that I too will stay dry if I keep my eyes on Him.
The past four years have been devastating for me. I have gone through the emotions of loosing who I am and my ability to be the person I was. I am still in the same physical place and I still have loss but instead of being sad about what I have lost but instead I am looking forward to what I can gain and who I will become. I am ready for change I am ready to refocus and look forward.
I have come to a place in life where I feel I need to make some changes and I need to move forward looking towards new adventures and being will to see the big picture.
I don't like change it is way easier than to stay in the comfort of where we are than to look and to push forward.
So today I am pushing forward, I am not afraid of the what might be. and I am willing to be excited to jump with both feet so that I can experience all that God has for me.
I know that it is not easy to jump it is easier to stay on the shore but God asked his disciples to trust and to walk on the water to keep their eyes on Him. I have to have faith that I too will stay dry if I keep my eyes on Him.
The past four years have been devastating for me. I have gone through the emotions of loosing who I am and my ability to be the person I was. I am still in the same physical place and I still have loss but instead of being sad about what I have lost but instead I am looking forward to what I can gain and who I will become. I am ready for change I am ready to refocus and look forward.
Comments
Post a Comment