If you have ever been up all night, there is the time just before the sun comes up when it is the darkest. It is at that time that you might wonder if there will be light again. We sometimes get to this place in our lives also, the place where you are not sure the Sun is going to come out, the times when you just do not know how to move forward.
I have been there, I am somewhat there right now. It is the place where you feel like the world is crumbling around you. It is in this place where as Christians we end up on our knees with tears in our eyes crying out for Gods guidance.
If you are anything like me it feels like everything hits at once. I am at a point where I feel like one more hit and I may not make it, It is in this time that I need to keep my focus.
I can do all thing through Him who strengthen me. My favorite scripture is
Ephesians 6:10-13
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against [a]flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
These verses show us that we are not struggling against flesh and blood but against forces of darkness. It also says that we are to everything to stand firm.
I am praying that I will be able to stand firm, that I will not be shaken by my struggles against evil.
Josh Wilson has a song called "Before the Morning" right now I am holding to this song and the hope that it brings me. One of the lines says the pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the Joy that is coming.
I am fighting and holding on praying for the morning.
I have been there, I am somewhat there right now. It is the place where you feel like the world is crumbling around you. It is in this place where as Christians we end up on our knees with tears in our eyes crying out for Gods guidance.
If you are anything like me it feels like everything hits at once. I am at a point where I feel like one more hit and I may not make it, It is in this time that I need to keep my focus.
I can do all thing through Him who strengthen me. My favorite scripture is
Ephesians 6:10-13
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against [a]flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
These verses show us that we are not struggling against flesh and blood but against forces of darkness. It also says that we are to everything to stand firm.
I am praying that I will be able to stand firm, that I will not be shaken by my struggles against evil.
Josh Wilson has a song called "Before the Morning" right now I am holding to this song and the hope that it brings me. One of the lines says the pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the Joy that is coming.
I am fighting and holding on praying for the morning.
Comments
Post a Comment