Fasting and Praying

Queen Esther, was a woman of Beauty and Strength. As a Woman and as a Queen she always sought out what Gods would have her be and do. When it came to saving her people, she asked that all of the Jews would fast and pray for three days and she would also fast and pray during this time.
When it comes to following the will of God for what He desires for our lives, what are we willing to do? are we willing to focus on Him and not just on you? So the question I have for myself what do I do to prepare for any situation. and I have to say that my natural response is to worry and fear, even though I know that all Gos desires for me is to go to Him and to not fear as He will always help me through, if I have faith in Him.
There are many things going on in my life at this time and much of it is hard to deal with I naturally am fearing instead of praying. God already knows how it is going to work out. He know exactly what I need and He will give it to me when the time is right. Even it my time is different than mine.
I need to choose to make the appropriate preparations so that when God is ready I too will be ready.

Comments