Well June is over Half over and we are still waiting for Sun but in spite of the Rain and cold of the year. We still partied herd here on Saturday.
Anyone says that we have to set up tents because of rain, I just look at them and say it DOES NOT rain on my parade. On Saturday we woke up to pouring rain and I was not sure that it was going to break this time but each time someone bugged me about it I just said it does not rain on my parade. At about 1pm the clouds dried up and the rain stopped and I looked around and said see I does not rain on my parade.
We had a great party with many friend and family, some whom we have not seen in years, and some that are the nearest and dearest. We picked the theme of a beach party and it looked great with many beach balls and bright colors and we pretended it was warm.
We had such amazing food, Many people pitched in and brought salads and pitched in to help clean berries and cook meat. We served 60 pounds of Meat a slow roasted, pork, BBQ beef brisket and Grilled Chicken. It was all yummy. We finished the evening with Strawberry shortcake and Cupcakes the My sister made and the looked like Strawberries, They were so cute.
As always there were many floats, but there were also more horses this year. We ended with a great Fireworks show and many helped to clean up, thank you all.
And again I can say I DOES NOT rain on my parade. it held off and let us party. See You all next year!!!!!!
Anyone says that we have to set up tents because of rain, I just look at them and say it DOES NOT rain on my parade. On Saturday we woke up to pouring rain and I was not sure that it was going to break this time but each time someone bugged me about it I just said it does not rain on my parade. At about 1pm the clouds dried up and the rain stopped and I looked around and said see I does not rain on my parade.
We had a great party with many friend and family, some whom we have not seen in years, and some that are the nearest and dearest. We picked the theme of a beach party and it looked great with many beach balls and bright colors and we pretended it was warm.
We had such amazing food, Many people pitched in and brought salads and pitched in to help clean berries and cook meat. We served 60 pounds of Meat a slow roasted, pork, BBQ beef brisket and Grilled Chicken. It was all yummy. We finished the evening with Strawberry shortcake and Cupcakes the My sister made and the looked like Strawberries, They were so cute.
As always there were many floats, but there were also more horses this year. We ended with a great Fireworks show and many helped to clean up, thank you all.
And again I can say I DOES NOT rain on my parade. it held off and let us party. See You all next year!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment