Do you ever feel like nothing can be simple? I find myself feeling like the world is beating me up all the time. Things that should be simple and uncomplicated become the most stressful and complicated.
I wonder what it would be like to crawl in a hole and just ignore the world for a while. I know that we have all been there. I am the queen of over thinking and planning, I will go over and over something till I beat it to death, thinking that if I look at that form one more time, I can make it be what it needs to be, I am a failure in so many things and yet I feel as though I need to control everything. So where does that leave me? I need to find faith. Yes I need to remember that God is in control and therefore I can not be, He sees the big plan that I can not see. I am praying that he shows me soon, I am not sure I can hold on much longer
I wonder what it would be like to crawl in a hole and just ignore the world for a while. I know that we have all been there. I am the queen of over thinking and planning, I will go over and over something till I beat it to death, thinking that if I look at that form one more time, I can make it be what it needs to be, I am a failure in so many things and yet I feel as though I need to control everything. So where does that leave me? I need to find faith. Yes I need to remember that God is in control and therefore I can not be, He sees the big plan that I can not see. I am praying that he shows me soon, I am not sure I can hold on much longer
Oh, how I know that feeling. And the more I try to control, the more out of hand things seem.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))