When in a funk. Yes we all get there and sometimes it feels deeper than we can even dream of getting out. I have been there, so many things going on and I feel as though it is all I can do to get through the day. In the past four years I personally have had three major surgeries, I also have a pretty major medical issue going on that is not related to my shoulder and I am having to see a specialist at the U. trying to decide the best course of action for the issue, then I also have Laurie who is seeing an eye specialist at Harborview,and will be having eye surgery on the 12th She is also seeing a foot surgeon at Harborview and will be having major foot surgery in December that will take her out for at least three months.
Between Laurie and myself I spend way to much time driving the 60 plus miles round trip to Dr's apointments. I am now feeling the effects. I am tired and emotionally exhausted and need lots of prayer and I am not sure how I am going to get through this year.
It was this time last year that i knew I was going to end up with another Shoulder surgery and I had no Idea how I would get through that and God helped me and now I am here and I am standing at a wall and it seems way to high to climb over though I know He will help me over somehow. I know I have been there before and each time it seems to big and yet here I am so I must have made it.
I am looking forward to a day when life is easy :) yes if you are laughing at me I can hope can't I ? I posted on my FB page the other day a copy and paste status that talked about if I were checked into a mental Hospital and someways that seems like the easy thing to do. I need to find my focus and not fear that which I can not control, and live as though today may be my last. I don't want to have regrets I don't want to live wishing I had done more or trusted the Lord more. I also got to learn to give it to Him and not worry about the answer. When my days are done and I have past on, I then will see how His plan was perfect for me even if I can't see it now.
Comments
Post a Comment