Today the sun came out it was such a little blessing I am not ready for the Washington dreary days yet. I spent the day cleaning the house, it seems to take so long to get through the simple things but all in all the day was calm. Calm is not something I usually associate with my life. The rest of this week the will not be as calm and will be full of ups and downs.
I was diving down the road the other day and I started thinking about the My whole life and most of it has been great, I didn't have much to fear. I never had to wonder if I was loved and I spent very little time alone. When I did anything in life I always knew that someone would be there cheering me on. My family has been there though it all. They were there to pick me up and brush me off when I fell, and they have been there through the good and the bad.
I have to say that the last four years have had it share of not so great. but my family has been there to help me do practically everything from helping me bathe and holding me as I was sick from medicine and anything else I have needed.
My family specifically my parents taught me something else in life. That was to have faith, to know that nothing happens for no reason and God has a plan in everything. I know that I have posted about faith in the past and i am sure that I will post about it in the future, because without faith I am nothing. I have asked so many times why. I know that I am not supposed to but I do, I have asked why did I wreck my shoulder, why did I have to have it replace so young and why did I have to have it revised just a year later. Over the past nine month I have started to see God's plan in all of this. I look back to the weeks leading up to my last surgery and the symptoms that I had started having then, I then was blessed with a surgeon who truly cares about my whole person and not just my shoulder and took notice when I started having issue during surgery, he cared enough to help me be seen by a amazing Dr. who also cares about me. but He also care enough to help me know how to get my medical bills covered.
I just know that no matter what is happening God is in control and He is leading me each step of the way. I am blessed in so many ways that I am thankful, I am thankful to have a family that is so suportive of all areas of my life, I am so thankful to have a family that actually spends time together, I am so thankful that I have parents who taught me that faith and love can bring me through anything.
I have fear because I am human, there are times that I can not control the feeling of being overwhelmed by everything. But I am know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.
So Today a Sunny day filled with calm. I am thankful for the calm I received I will take it as a gift. I will look forward to the next day of Calm.
Comments
Post a Comment