Thanksgiving

As we approach Thanksgiving I wanted to reflect on the blessing of my life and all that I have to be thankful for. I know that I have said it in many post, I am thankful for my family, I have no idea of what I would do if I did not have them. They truly are My support. I am also thankful for my faith. I find a strength through it, I know that there is a reason for everything that happens and that no matter what no one can take my faith away from me. I am also thankful for all of the wonderful friend that god has blessed me with in my life, each one has been brought into my life to encourage and challenge me in a very special way. I look back over the past few years and I could dwell on the negative things that I have had to face, or I can look forward and be thankful for all that I have. We all have so many things that we have to face on a daily basis, it is how you handle each situation, and whether or not you use each experience to push you forward or you let those this hold you back. I think back to those who have gone before us and what they gave up so that we can have all that we have today. I think of those who have given their lives to research so that we can have the medical advances and cutting edge techniques that we have. I think of those who fought to give us education so that we would all have an opportunity to learn. I think of those who traveled by foot ac-crossed the country so that new land could be discovered. I am thankful for each and every person who gave something up so that I might have the life that I have. I think that each of us should take some time to find the thing that we have to be thankful for. We are a very blessed nation and we can not sit around and blame your life on other people. You have to take responsibility for you own life and make it what you are supposed to be.

Comments