Food Coma!!!

It's the day after Thanksgiving and We have eaten til we couldn't eat any more, then we shared with family and friend and some even too took a nap. I Love being with my family. We are loud and crazy, we don't always agree and it is never a dull place to be. This year was really nice, we all took care of part of the meal and no one had to be overwhelmed, by doing the whole thing. We decided to use paper plate this year, something we never do. It was so nice to be able to just toss all the dishes rather than spend hours washing all of the china, it made for a very relaxing day. We seated the kids in the Kitchen eating area and us adults sat in the dining room, it was kinda nice to be able to let the kids just enjoy being together. In all there were 23 of us, a small year for our family. So after lunch we visited and relaxed and then it was time to go to bed, oh that's not what we did, instead I gave into the crazy and went to Walmart!!!!! crazy I don't usually shop there on a slow day so what in the world was I doing there on the busiest day? But I did succeed at getting a tv, yes after having hand me down tv's my whole life I bought a tv. I am still shocked, but we had saved up and got the really good deal on the 32 inch flat screen which will help Laurie be able to see it a little bit so for her I bit the bullet and bought one. So after getting out of walmart I came home to get some sleep but instead it was one of my rough sleepless night and I finally fell asleep at 4am and my alarm went off at 4:45am so I could go to Fred Meyers to get my dads Christmas gift, and that was the best deal ever!!!! I had a $30.00 off coupon for a Razor and Freds had the Razor that I wanted to get him marked down on their 6 hour sale, from $70.00 to $30.00 dollars and so i got my dads Razor for Free yes I said Free!!!!! I was so Excited about it I gave it to him today, well and I won't be with Him on Christmas and I didn't want to wait until February when we are celebrating Christmas to give it to him. He Loved it. After all the excitement I took a nap, then I went my parents and then I came home a took a three hour nap. I think I used a weeks worth of my energy in one day but Now I will crash. It was great to celebrate and shop and get some great deals. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Comments