KaSaRaSaRa

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Here's what she said to me KaSARaSaRa, whatever will be will be the futures not our to see KaSaRaSaRa. My mom used to sing this to me and I loved the song.
As I have gotten older I am very glad that I did not know what the future held for me because if I had I am pretty sure I would have given up about 20 years ago.
In my very A type personality I think I would like to know everything so that I am never caught off guard, but what would life really be like if we did know everything? I was thinking about it the other day and I was wondering what choices would I have made in life if I knew what the future held? I even think to about five years ago and I wonder could I have changed what happened to my shoulder? But I know it was all in the perfect plan for my life.
I know that we all have thought life would be easier if we knew what was coming, but I think it is important to trust God and know that it may feel as though you are standing in the middle of the tracks feeling like the train is barreling down on you very rapidly and you are stuck and can not move. Trust me the train may get very close but it always throws on it breaks just in time .
So not matter how much I think life would be easier if I knew what was about to hit me, though I know it will not be. I just have to have faith.

Comments