Trip to Africa

 
Victoria Falls Zambia Africa
 
 
Thirty Six years ago I was born in Kasempa Zambia Africa. I was very young when I lived there and most of my memories are from stories that I have heard throughout my life. I have had a deep desire to return to the place of my birth and to minister to those in Zambia.
I have always said that I was born with the gene for serving and ministry. My heart has always had a piece of it in Zambia.I am finally pushing towards a goal of returning to Africa. I am planning to travel to Lusaka in August of 2013 where I will spend 8 days doing ministry with a team of 8 people, after my time in Lusaka, I am planning to travel to Kasempa, the village I was born in for another week or so where I hope to be able to do some work in the hospital that my Dad helped build and where I was born.

I have set many goals in my life and this one has always been in my heart. I am pushing towards this goal and can't wait to share my experiences when I get back. I can't wait to have the stories I have been told my whole life become real and tangible.
I have a brother who is buried in Kasempa at the station, and I know that there is not allot of marking like we have here though i plan to visit his grave.
I hope to make this trip with some of my family, so that we can share this very special trip.

It has been a long time since I have has such a Strong desire to make a trip. I believe this trip will be one that I can not even fully imagine I cant wait. Now just to raise support and get everything in order for me to go. Please be thinking of me and praying as I prepare to return to Africa.

Comments