Happy New Year

Wow 2013 I can not believe it. Evey year that goes by I think where did the year go and this year is no exception. I have to say I am looking forward to the year ahead.
Many time I dread the New Year, because I feel as though it is just going to be the same as the past ones, though this year is going to be different for many reasons, This will be a year of change, I will get another professional title behind my name and I will start work towards even more. I will also get to add great aunt to the front of my name I am very excited to welcome my first great niece in May. Though this does make me feel old it also is the beginning of a new generation in my family.
I have many person goals for the year ahead some are education some are simple time management and some are big life goals. Each one is exciting and bring me new adventures as I meet them.
I also am looking forward to some exciting travels this year.
 I cant wait to see what the Lord bring in the New Year. So as you celebrate this New Year think of what the year will bring for you, may it be a blessing to you all and may the adventure be real.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Comments