Looking for God at every turn. It may only take a second for the direction of your life to change. It may be a great change or it may be a difficult one. You will never really know what lies ahead until you are standing there in that moment.
Sometimes yo really have to look hard to see God in the middle of the change, but if you are willing to look for him you will find Him. My life has thrown me many curve balls, some have been very hard and some have been very good. Each time I take a directional change I look ahead and see where I am going and what God has for me in the future.
Here I stand waiting for the for my turn and as much as I may think I know where I am going. I really have no clue. I pray that God will show me what he has for me, and that I am able to move forward in His direction for my life.
I have goals and He knows what there are. Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord and I will restore your fortune and will gather you from all nations and from all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place where I sent you into exile.
The Lord has great plans for my future, and I am so thankful that i don't have to stand at difficult crossroads in my life wondering why or if I will ever push through because I know he has a direction for my life.
Now I press forward and I look ahead and am thankful for everyday I have had and every lesson I have learned and I pray for the future and for all the wonderful thing in my future.
Sometimes yo really have to look hard to see God in the middle of the change, but if you are willing to look for him you will find Him. My life has thrown me many curve balls, some have been very hard and some have been very good. Each time I take a directional change I look ahead and see where I am going and what God has for me in the future.
Here I stand waiting for the for my turn and as much as I may think I know where I am going. I really have no clue. I pray that God will show me what he has for me, and that I am able to move forward in His direction for my life.
I have goals and He knows what there are. Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord and I will restore your fortune and will gather you from all nations and from all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place where I sent you into exile.
The Lord has great plans for my future, and I am so thankful that i don't have to stand at difficult crossroads in my life wondering why or if I will ever push through because I know he has a direction for my life.
Now I press forward and I look ahead and am thankful for everyday I have had and every lesson I have learned and I pray for the future and for all the wonderful thing in my future.
Comments
Post a Comment