Deep Breaths

The last few weeks have been full of many emotions. It has been a hard in many ways, I have been dealing with the final few weeks of school along with dealing with things life throws at you. Last night was that moment when relief and pain all hit at the same time and al you can do is cry, sometimes you don't even know what all the tears are from. I woke up this morning and again broke into tears as I read my e-mails, but this was that moment when a breath of new life is taken and you know that moving forward is right and good.

Today I feel refreshed and like I can breath again, I know that everything happens for a reason and that God is in control of it all. I can' wait to see what He has for me in the future. I have no regrets from my past but it is time to look forward and move on.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks I will finish my finals on Monday and then I will have a few weeks to breath and rejuvenate. This quarter was a hard, I had classes six days a week and many long days with lots of study time, I am excited to say that I will finish this quarter with a 4.0 my first one ever.

I know that in the future I will run into times where I again become overwhelmed I just pray that I can always remember that God is in full control and will never leave me. This is a song that reminded me that life is always step by step and it got me through some hard times in the past and I know that it will continue to encourage me in the future. There is a line in the song that states I may falter in my steps but never beyond HIS reach, that is so true and I am so thankful that I have faith to carry me through the hard times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFwHhgx2L4

Comments