It is amazing to me how wonderful getting away feels even if it is only for a night. I have been going like crazy lately pushing myself very hard to do the very best I can in school. So tomorrow night we are going away for a night. it is not anywhere special but it is away.
So why does one night away give me the same relaxation as if I were going on vacation. I am excited to just relax, take a few moments to refocus and enjoy having no obligations and stress. I am taking a friend from school who endured a very long labor with me last week and therefore earned a fun night away, and of course Laurie will be going since she has put up with me as I have stressed over the past year in school.
I think we will have a great time and I am looking forward to it :)
So why does one night away give me the same relaxation as if I were going on vacation. I am excited to just relax, take a few moments to refocus and enjoy having no obligations and stress. I am taking a friend from school who endured a very long labor with me last week and therefore earned a fun night away, and of course Laurie will be going since she has put up with me as I have stressed over the past year in school.
I think we will have a great time and I am looking forward to it :)
Comments
Post a Comment