I have spent my whole life WAITING on the Lord for what He had for me and at times, I have been in a place where I felt He had me for a time. Through the years there have been Joy and Sorrows and times of contentment and discontentment.
This year God has shown me that no matter how much you think you know where you are headed, He has a greater plan and you have to be open and willing to listen to what he has for you. Earlier this year God made it very clear to me that he had plans for me and He asked me to have faith and to once again wait on Him. I had no clue what he had for me but I knew that I had to walk with Him and wait patiently for Him to lead.
I have said so many times in my life that I do not understand why from my point of view others have it so easy and I feel like I keep fighting, to no avail. In the past few months I have felt God leading me in a way that I never would have dreamed. And even though I am still waiting on the Lord to see how his perfect plan plays out, I am excited to see where he is leading.
I have always been one for adventure and It has never scared me to jump when I felt God was leading and even though some will think I am crazy, I am ready and can't wait for God to put his final stamp on His plan and I am willing to follow wherever He is leading me.
Yes this may seem a little vague for the moment, but in His time His plan will be reviled to you also. It is exciting and scary and a true leap of faith. I am truly waiting moment by moment for his perfect plan and can not wait to see where he is leading me.
Scripture states that He does not give us a spirit of fear. and I believe that if he asks us to trust him we must jump and say Lord I am all in and I know that you will guide.
This year God has shown me that no matter how much you think you know where you are headed, He has a greater plan and you have to be open and willing to listen to what he has for you. Earlier this year God made it very clear to me that he had plans for me and He asked me to have faith and to once again wait on Him. I had no clue what he had for me but I knew that I had to walk with Him and wait patiently for Him to lead.
I have said so many times in my life that I do not understand why from my point of view others have it so easy and I feel like I keep fighting, to no avail. In the past few months I have felt God leading me in a way that I never would have dreamed. And even though I am still waiting on the Lord to see how his perfect plan plays out, I am excited to see where he is leading.
I have always been one for adventure and It has never scared me to jump when I felt God was leading and even though some will think I am crazy, I am ready and can't wait for God to put his final stamp on His plan and I am willing to follow wherever He is leading me.
Yes this may seem a little vague for the moment, but in His time His plan will be reviled to you also. It is exciting and scary and a true leap of faith. I am truly waiting moment by moment for his perfect plan and can not wait to see where he is leading me.
Scripture states that He does not give us a spirit of fear. and I believe that if he asks us to trust him we must jump and say Lord I am all in and I know that you will guide.
- 2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
I have been told that I am stupid and making big mistakes and I may be. What I do know is that every decision that I am making is being bathed in prayer and I know God is going to honor my desire to serve Him. I may get hurt, I may be crushed again. But if you don't take the step and follow how will you ever know if it was the right decision for you.
This year has been my year of great change and I can not wait to see what else God has waiting for me
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Comments
Post a Comment