My heart is beating like a drum and I feel as though I can not function as I once did. My life has taken so many different directions and once again as I stand here ready to had in a new direction, I am excited and scared and nervous, Happy, and sad all at the same time. Though I will be sad to lave my life here I am so ready to start a new life.
Last Friday I bought my plane ticket to go to Ecuador :) this is such a big step to my new life, two weeks from tonight I will be in quito, with Todd, getting to be there with him feels like dream. I talked to him for several hours last night and though we both have nerves that come with this new adventure, we are both so excited for what God has done and what he is doing in our lives.
He has planned to take me up the teleferico which is a tram that goes from 2900 meters to 4000 meters
Here is a picture of the telefrerico it will be such an amazing view. He also wants to take me to the Quito Fish market before we head out to the farm, I am so excited to get to see the farm and experience life in Ecuador.
This is an old picture of Todd's neighbors house, they are in the process of building a new home, I will be staying here in one of their Guest cabins.
this is Todd at the swimming hole. this is one of the popular places to swim, I can't wait to swim here also, especially since will be there with Todd.
I have waited so long and it feels so surreal that this is actually happening. I cannot wait to be there with Todd!!!!

This trip I will only be there for two weeks
ReplyDelete