one Month

I can not believe that in just One Month I will be Married, I have waited for so long for this and now it is coming fast. In a way I still feel like it is all a dream. we are planning bridal showers and wedding events and buying the sparkling cider and I keep having to remind myself that it is real and it is finally my turn.
I spent an amazing month in Ecuador, with Todd, getting to know the community that I will call home, and getting to really know him in person, it was absolutly one of the greatest months of my life, it makes me so excited to what God is going to do in the years to come.
I know there will be hard times and that some days I will miss the comforts of home, but I also know that God has chosen me for Todd and that the adventure he has for us will be great. I am looking forward to building a home and a life in Ecuador, and learning more of the culture and how to be a wife and hopefully soon a mother.
Since I arrived home I have mostly moved out of my house, I have been working on all the plans for the wedding I have been collecting and addressing invitations. There is much to accomplish in a very short amount of time.
I don't really know how I feel as there are so many things to consider when it comes to being the bride, I have helped plan so many weddings but now that it is my turn there are many things that I just am not worried about. at the end of the day I will be married so when I am indecisive it is probably because it is not that important and if it doesn't get done  I will still be married.
I was thinking about being there with my Dad and walking down that isle to Todd, and seeing him there choosing me. I am so excited to that moment. He is the man I have waited my whole life for and I have never been so happy in my life. Todd is a perfect compliment to me.

Comments