Tonight is a great night for me as tomorrow, Todd will be here!!! it feels like it has been forever even though it really has only been five weeks.
There have been many projects completed in those weeks and my mom has gone crazy with the DIY projects and she is making every little thing have a very special touch. I know it will be an amazing wedding.
There are so many things to finish up and many to do once Todd arrives. our very fist stop will be a marriage license, as this is one of the most important things left on the list. But before anything I am going to enjoy getting to be with Todd and introducing him to my family. I know they will love him as much as I do.
I can't believe that in less than a month I will be living in Ecuador and learning what it is like to be there permanently. It will be such a experience and exciting time for us.
I can not wait for this next part of the journey.
There have been many projects completed in those weeks and my mom has gone crazy with the DIY projects and she is making every little thing have a very special touch. I know it will be an amazing wedding.
There are so many things to finish up and many to do once Todd arrives. our very fist stop will be a marriage license, as this is one of the most important things left on the list. But before anything I am going to enjoy getting to be with Todd and introducing him to my family. I know they will love him as much as I do.
I can't believe that in less than a month I will be living in Ecuador and learning what it is like to be there permanently. It will be such a experience and exciting time for us.
I can not wait for this next part of the journey.
Comments
Post a Comment