A new adventure

Differences of life between my home in Marysville and my home in Ecuador.

In Marysville my refrigerator was in my kitchen, in Ecuador my refrigerator is two miles away at the neighbors

In Marysville it used a dishwasher to wash my dishes in Ecuador I so on a log to wash my dishes.

In Marysville I ran to the store anytime I wanted or needed now I go once every month or so.

I n Marysville my car was in my driveway and I could get in it and go as I pleased, in Ecuador we do not have a car and we hike miles to catch a bus.

Things I am learning, life can be hard and marriage takes work. I am a very luck womenand have been blessed by a loving man.

Things I miss, my bathtub what I wouldn't give for a long hot soak. A toilet I woul be happy to have a outhouse for now. I have been using the bushes for a month. Electricity it would be really nice to have power. My friends and family it has been hard not being with them.

I have so much more to share but I wil post again soon.

Comments