Always an Adventure

This past month has been full of changes at the Smith farm.
We started construction to finish the house, it is coming along and now has a floor upstairs and our bedroom has most of the walls up, we ran out of boads so we had to purchase more boards to hopfully be able to complete the structure of the house. It is still a ways from being completely done but little by little it will get there
We spent most of the moth working on the farm, Todd is still trying to catch up but it is coming slowly.
We also found out this month that our family will be growing in December. We are hyaving a baby. I have been dealing with all day pregnancy sickness, but I know it will be worth it, I just am trying to balance doing everything and taking a moment to let my body rest. We are praising the Lord for this wonderful blessing and can´t wait to meet our little one.
It is hardest to be away from home during exciting time but also during difficult times and this month has contained plenty of both. We called our family right away to share our news, glad we can make phone calls. I found out that a dear friend of mine passed away, this is tough to be so far from home, as I share so much of my life with Connie, and I will miss her dearly, though I know she is dancing in heaven in an unbroken body.
Well we will share as the house and baby progresses.

Comments