What I miss and what I love

This one can be hard and for sure there are moments  it's even harder.
What I miss,
What I miss the very most is family!! And friends. This is very hard every day, but especially  holidays birthdays, during sickness and death, and births.
Second I miss convenience, yesterday I used the last of the potatoes today the last of the rice, and many other things are very low, we only shop once a month and usually  it is Todd going out, so we won't be going out till next week yes we can get potatoes on Friday from the veggie truck but it's hard when everything is getting low.
I miss fellowship, we are try to reach into this community  but it's hard. Also I'm still working on my Spanish, so even when I do have opportunities to  be with others specifically women it's hard to connect due to language. 
Cheese I miss good cheese
I miss freedom to just get in a car and go when we need to. HAVING A CAR



What I love
My family
Being a mom most of the time
The beautiful  place we live in
The people

Comments