Today I went downstairs early to use the restroom. I turned on the water and there was none, it was fine when we went to bed last night but nothing this morning. So as soon as we were all up Todd went out to the catchment to see why there was no water. At sometime during the night someone probably a hunter had pulled our hose out of the catchment and taken the mesh off and he found it upstream. So Todd spent hours trying to get water back flowing to the house.
With all this I was not able to do anything that I needed to do because we had no water, after he got back we did our family bible time and truly thanked the Lord that at least they hadn't cut the hose all up, even though it was a pain.
So looking ahead for this week, I am going to go out to ship out an order of jackfruit that has to go to Quito, I was hoping to be able to pick up our lables but they won't be ready this week. This will be the first time I will go to town by myself and Todd is going to stay here with all the kids, it will give me a needed break for a few hours, we have a few supplies that I need to pick up also.
We have a few projects that really need to get done at the front of the list is Hannah and Hailey's room. For us to be able to move them in we need screening for the window for safety and a carpenter to build the beds, we have the wood. We also have a water system that we need a couple days help for Todd to be able to hook it up so I don't have to boils water for baths, it also will give a 2500 liter reserve for when water issues arrive, it will also be cleaner and have better pressure, the third big thing is I could use a couple days of help to be able to get the rest of the jam production done, it's really hard with the kids. None of these are expensive items but they just are not in our really tight budget. I have started a PayPal pool in case anyone is interest in getting involved with any of these projects. Here are some fun pictures from yesterday
With all this I was not able to do anything that I needed to do because we had no water, after he got back we did our family bible time and truly thanked the Lord that at least they hadn't cut the hose all up, even though it was a pain.
So looking ahead for this week, I am going to go out to ship out an order of jackfruit that has to go to Quito, I was hoping to be able to pick up our lables but they won't be ready this week. This will be the first time I will go to town by myself and Todd is going to stay here with all the kids, it will give me a needed break for a few hours, we have a few supplies that I need to pick up also.
We have a few projects that really need to get done at the front of the list is Hannah and Hailey's room. For us to be able to move them in we need screening for the window for safety and a carpenter to build the beds, we have the wood. We also have a water system that we need a couple days help for Todd to be able to hook it up so I don't have to boils water for baths, it also will give a 2500 liter reserve for when water issues arrive, it will also be cleaner and have better pressure, the third big thing is I could use a couple days of help to be able to get the rest of the jam production done, it's really hard with the kids. None of these are expensive items but they just are not in our really tight budget. I have started a PayPal pool in case anyone is interest in getting involved with any of these projects. Here are some fun pictures from yesterday
Comments
Post a Comment