Tomorrow is my birthday, I really don't know how I feel about birthdays but usually I find them a bit depressing this year if one I'm not really excited about, I think the fact that we are so far out and not able to go out or do anything makes it harder.
I know my family will make it special but honestly all this tired mommy wants is a day away.
So instead for feeling like this about tomorrow I'm going to make a point to really focus on how blessed I am instead of what i don't have.
I waited my whole life to be a wife and mom, I was 37 when I got married and am so blessed to have have a great husband and three very fun kids. I pray that this next year I can focus more on God and less on "me" he has us here for a reason and I want to be able to truly fully rely on him.
Please pray that this next year will bring opportunities to reach out and use the skills God has given me, and our whole family.
I know my family will make it special but honestly all this tired mommy wants is a day away.
So instead for feeling like this about tomorrow I'm going to make a point to really focus on how blessed I am instead of what i don't have.
I waited my whole life to be a wife and mom, I was 37 when I got married and am so blessed to have have a great husband and three very fun kids. I pray that this next year I can focus more on God and less on "me" he has us here for a reason and I want to be able to truly fully rely on him.
Please pray that this next year will bring opportunities to reach out and use the skills God has given me, and our whole family.


Comments
Post a Comment