Things have been very busy lately and hard trying to keep up. My migraines have been really bad and constant for the last several weeks. I have suffered from migraines since I was a teen, though the last few years I have been able to keep them more at bay by following a strict gluten free diet.
I am sure stress has been a big factor along with the need to see a chiropractor for my neck and back. There are a couple American chiropractors in Quito but we are not able to afford the trip or the appointment right now.
Please pray that God would relieve some of the migraines so that I can function more effectively here. Our days are full and long and it's hard when I am struggling to function and keep up.
Also please pray for me as I long to be with family during this time of loss, my aunt Lois was very special to me and it's hard to be so far away.
Thanks for all the love and support
I am sure stress has been a big factor along with the need to see a chiropractor for my neck and back. There are a couple American chiropractors in Quito but we are not able to afford the trip or the appointment right now.
Please pray that God would relieve some of the migraines so that I can function more effectively here. Our days are full and long and it's hard when I am struggling to function and keep up.
Also please pray for me as I long to be with family during this time of loss, my aunt Lois was very special to me and it's hard to be so far away.
Thanks for all the love and support
Comments
Post a Comment