Today is giving Tuesday, what does that mean? It's a day to give to a person, organization, or charity.
I want to share a little bit about what's going here in Ecuador. We have been working here for a while and many women are contacting me about maternity care. Most of these women can not afford to pay anything for care, some can cover the cost of my travel. But it's falls on me to choose if we can afford to be able to help these women.
The average daily wage for people in our community is $20-25. We live in a very low income area with a real need. My heart longs to be able to help more women have proper maternity care, but we are not able to afford to help each one, here is where I'm reaching out to friends family and anyone who this post reaches. If you feel a desire to help us reach these women even the smallest amount will help.
We do not currently have a vehicle though we are praying for God to provide one, so it cost us more to travel to assist these women.
Things that we are needing financial assistance to make this ministry work.
- I need $250 to transfer my drivers license so that I can rent our neighbors truck to get to births.
- I need approximately approximately $200 to cover the cost of assisting a birth. ( I have 6 women currently that I have no support to assist)
- supplies for births ( such as gloves, medicines, sutures, cleaning supplies, hygiene products).
I want to share a little bit about what's going here in Ecuador. We have been working here for a while and many women are contacting me about maternity care. Most of these women can not afford to pay anything for care, some can cover the cost of my travel. But it's falls on me to choose if we can afford to be able to help these women.
The average daily wage for people in our community is $20-25. We live in a very low income area with a real need. My heart longs to be able to help more women have proper maternity care, but we are not able to afford to help each one, here is where I'm reaching out to friends family and anyone who this post reaches. If you feel a desire to help us reach these women even the smallest amount will help.
We do not currently have a vehicle though we are praying for God to provide one, so it cost us more to travel to assist these women.
Things that we are needing financial assistance to make this ministry work.
- I need $250 to transfer my drivers license so that I can rent our neighbors truck to get to births.
- I need approximately approximately $200 to cover the cost of assisting a birth. ( I have 6 women currently that I have no support to assist)
- supplies for births ( such as gloves, medicines, sutures, cleaning supplies, hygiene products).
We are not 501c, so we can't get the same support that others can. I am asking that you share this ministry here in Ecuador and if you would like to assist in the care of women and babies you can give through my PayPal me
If you can't give please pray for this ministry here in Ecuador, and for all of the women and babies here.
Thank you for always praying for us and supporting us.
https://paypal.me/ASmith76299
https://paypal.me/ASmith76299



Comments
Post a Comment