Christmas

With just a few days till Christmas  I'm reminded  of what Christmas is. Our little Hannah has a very sensitive  heart, she is really smart and caring. I've been playing  Christmas  music, actually  streaming one of my favorite  stations from Seattle, Hannah has fallen in love with the song Happy  Birthday Jesus, I love to see the joy through the eyes of a 4 year old. Not really anticipation about Santa but about Jesus the true reason for Christmas.
This year the house has been busy Laurie came in the beginning of the month, and Hannah and Hailey are so excited to have their Laurie back. I've been baking gifts for our friends and neighbors and getting ready to host Christmas day for many local friends and even our indigenous friends that are traveling from the coast.
But as I prepare my heart has been on the Lord and why he has us here, he has brought us to this place to be a light. Please pray for us that our lights would shine bright.


Comments