Five years ago today I said we said I do, it's been a crazy ride ever since with love, loss, stress, more love, fear and I wouldn't change it for anything. God has blessed us beyond measure and I know he will continue as we continually give to him.
At 37 and 44 years old we both had waited for each other, we had followed God and kept ourselves only for our spouses, what a blessing this was. It was very difficult and truly tested both of us at times. I only share this because God gave me someone who had the same faith and commitment that I had and because of this type of faith we can truly get through anything.
I am so thankful that God blessed me and fulfilled my hearts desire to be a wife and a mom and to be able to serve him as we go forward.
Please pray for us daily as we choose each other every day.
At 37 and 44 years old we both had waited for each other, we had followed God and kept ourselves only for our spouses, what a blessing this was. It was very difficult and truly tested both of us at times. I only share this because God gave me someone who had the same faith and commitment that I had and because of this type of faith we can truly get through anything.
I am so thankful that God blessed me and fulfilled my hearts desire to be a wife and a mom and to be able to serve him as we go forward.
Please pray for us daily as we choose each other every day.











Comments
Post a Comment