Big changes

2019 is going to be a wonderful  year God is already  blessing us beyond measure,
I'm excited to say we will be joining  a ministry that will help provide healthcare for women and children here in our area of Ecuador. This change will give us full ministry  status and a way to receive donations for support either monthly or for projects such as the building of a cabin that will be used as a birth center. We are really  excited  to see God working through us here and excited to see what this new partnership leads to.
My life verse has been Isaiah 6:8 and I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send and who will go for me and I answered and said  here I am Lord send me.
The Lord led me to Ecuador 5 years ago, he blessed me with a husband and family and has truly  given me so much. I always knew God had a perfect place for me and I am so blessed to be able to give back using the gifts God has given me. Please pray for us as we start this fun journey  and pray that God's light would always shine through us.

Comments